View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 01:05 PM
Banned

well, that one ali has a spence coa with it, so should i call it good or bad? must be good it has spence certification? see how the whole thing is a bunch of baloney, we cant figure out what is what anymore?

thats why a total scrap/reboot is in order.

dr. seuss wrote a story about star bellied sneeches. go read it and then you will know what the state of autograph hobby is in these days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3yJomUhs0g

people collecting money to put a star on and a star off and the only guy who makes out in the end is the companies putting the stickers on, because what does a star on your autographed photo mean anymore when they are just slapping them on, authenticating through the frame, authenticating laser prints, authenticating 40,000 photos in a few days that ends up to 3 or 4 seconds per photo, authenticating a sal bando by glancing at it for 4 seconds and not even taking the photo into their own hands, authenticating a 150 year old autograph with no known exemplars to compare against, then pull their cert when they are embarrassed because they got caught with their hand in the cookie jar?

but they got the money so that's all that matters. Where is the customer bill of rights? where is the guarantee? where is anything? All they have to hang their hat on is that they claim to be better than morales or aau, or stat? That is some bragging rights. How about being good instead?

being opposed to something that sucks doesnt mean i am endorsing something else that sucks, but you need it to be that way, so i get slimed that way.

someone please tell me how they authenticated the thomas sayers autograph with no known exemplars, then i will apologize and say i was wrong and you are right. Just explain Thomas Sayers autograph, not all the other ones, just the Sayers. How could they issue the certs when there aren't any known exemplars of sayers signature and they knew it and still certed it anyway? answer that, which you won't do, but you will mention morales or aau again and that is suppose to be an answer?

Last edited by travrosty; 02-10-2012 at 01:14 PM.