View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
Very revealing, Travis. If that Spence certed Ali was incorrectly authenticated I'm sure would have commented, but since that Ali is good you don't want to say in public "that it is good."

To the members of Net54, that JSA certed Ali is 100% authentic, but Travis doesn't dare offend his friends by stating in public, that it is in fact, an authentic signature of Muhammad Ali. One thing is for sure, and that is, if that JSA certed Ali was incorrectly authenticated, Travis would have been all over it.

Your feeble attempt to lend credibility to Coach's Corner is pathetic at best.

i am trying to say is that it doesnt matter anymore when the procedures they are suppose to follow are nonexistant.

gai was equal to psa and before they went crazy authenticating anything under the sun, if someone would have said they were really screwing up, a lot of people would have defended gai, because they have a lot of stuff certed by gai and they dont want those certs to be worthless.

but eventually even the blind can see that gai rubber stamped stuff, so they can't defend gai anymore. it's even fashionable to go on the anti-gai bandwagon, well, its easy to do that when they are bankrupt, no longer in business and an easy target. but to people that say it early, they would have gotten hammered because it was fashionable to defend gai due to the interest collectors had in gai remaining credible and still in business offering the precious golden certs that make a collection real, right?

when these other big companies turn the corner into gai territory, then watch the people jump off the bandwagon and say "i had a funny feeling about them all along" or "i knew it"

They will be johnny come lately's, and the people who really knew it all along take abuse, and wont get the credit for trying to alert the public ahead of time.

there are some that loved gai and then love psa or jsa, whichever is the most popular at the moment, they are a 49'ers fan in the 80's, a cowboys fan in the 90's and a patriots fan in the 2000's.

Last edited by travrosty; 02-10-2012 at 02:05 PM.