View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 11:02 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
This is so obvious, it seems a waste of time to even be debating it. Gee, let's go after the guys who are right 99% instead of the guys that are wrong 99% (with intent to deceive).

Rather than quibble over obvious topics, I would be more curious to know the motivation and origins of Travis' vendetta against Spence and PSA. At one time, they must have rejected a piece or two that were near and dear to his heart.
I would take major issue with the "99% right" statement but I think Travis' anger is directed at the TPA's because they allege to have knowledge of boxing autographs and in reality they do not. They apparently have made many, many mistakes, one of which actually went to court, where the TPA was proven to be wrong.
Boxing in general is what is near and dear to Travis' heart.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow