View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 04:49 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycks22 View Post
I love how it says 12-13 business days. So it takes this guy the better half of a month to print off a printing slip and put it in the mail? Why even sell something if you don't care about shipping it out in a timely manner. I would leave neautral feedback if you get it in the next day or so. If it's 3+ days negative
Actually, this bothers me. If the seller specified 12-13 days shipping, and you bid on his item, then I think it's jerky to give him a negative because you don't like his detailed policies. Somewhere in here the buyer has to take SOME sort of responsibility! I got burned buying a CD years ago with $2 shipping costs, but only after I won did I notice that the seller was in Asia and shipping would be like $15 to US winners. Was I mad? Sure! But it was my own fault. Assuming he does get the items in the mail within his alloted time frame, which the buyer agreed to by bidding, then why should he be penalized for it??

As a regular seller on ebay, I get tired of buyers getting mad at me because they can't be bothered to read a whole description. It's not like I'm writing volumes here, just a couple paragraphs.

Ken
earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

PS: FWIW, I do agree that 12-13 days shipping is ridiculous! But I think that's a separate issue.