View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 06:21 AM
BRIAN C0ATS

Default My version of crack

I am very new to the T3 game but already know where it is going based on my history with obsession. In the last few months I cleared the 500 level in my pursuit of a T206 set and with the opportunities to add new cards to my collection quickly diminishing I decided to work on a T-card type set. I had picked up a lot of the more common T-type cards but an affordable T3 had eluded me until late last month. A fellow board member sold me a PSA 2 Bill Bergen card which I viewed as a great addition to my Brooklyn collection and at the same time filled a hole in my type set.

It's been a long time since I opened a package and was in awe. I've had the card for a couple of weeks now and can't force myself to put it away. I really enjoy looking at the card. The aesthetics are unmatched in an other issue I've found. The next logical step for me is to pick up the other Brooklyn players. After that I'm sure I'll go for a set of the Baseball Players. Then I'll want a Boxing Type card. Then the rest of the T9's will get onto my list. Cost and budget are going to be butting heads for a while I'm sure.