View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 12:23 PM
Dean C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosoxfan View Post
I have many graded cards and have never set any free, but I think it's time for a few to get some fresh air. I'm not going to encapsulate what I have raw and I want to keep the subsets consistent.

I am thinking of keeping the slips and attaching them to the cardsaver/top loader.
I only recently started saving the grading slips from my "liberated" cards. I don't keep them with the cards, but I do keep them in a separate storage box as a reference. If ever I wanted to sell my previously graded cards, I'm sure having the slips would help me describe them properly, if nothing else.

What I'd really like to know is, what with all the attention given to PSA (and other grading companies) population reports, is there any effort on the company's part to DELETE cards from the population that have been proven to be cracked out? (I'm sure a photo of the card and its grading slip with the broken slab would be sufficient proof.) I've often considered contacting PSA with this question, thinking that a scan of my 100+ orphaned PSA slips might get somebody's attention.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?