View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 02:10 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
Dan,

Joey didn't scam you. He made a purchase from you and wanted to return it. You got your card back and he got his money back. Did he lie about the reason why he wanted to return it? Perhaps. Who really knows? But being a liar doesn't make him a scammer.

Keith,

That is the first time I've heard about this. If that is true, then that makes Joey a douche bag in my book. However, it does not make him a scammer. You were out nothing.

You guys are grasping for straws here. I repeat, if someone can show me where Joey Farino scammed them out of money/cards, then I'll admit I was wrong. But if you can't, isn't it really time to drop it?
David- why the big deal? Who cares? The guy makes 0 difference in our lives and he isn't on this board. Regardless of anything else out all, the emails he sent me were enough to not want our members to have to put up with him. Admittedly I asked for id, he gave it and then I asked for more because of new revelations, but that doesn't mean the guy should go ballistic on me. He should have thanked me if anything for trying to keep this place as safe as possible. He shot himself in the foot with the way he acted, forgetting everything and anything else.