View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 07:43 AM
James Wymer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
I agree with Richard on the fact that these buyers know exactly what they are purchasing. They are buying cheap to resell for 5X to 10X their purchase price.

I also gave Proxibid too much credit in the beginning when they removed the catalog of LLP Auctions. Proxibid allowed LLP Auctions to re-list that garbage an they have yet to remove any of the other listings that I suggested they remove.

The only company that was cooperative was Aaron Joseph & Company, who voluntarily removed all of their "CSC Collectibles" auctions and returned them to the consignor (CSC Collectibles).
I just got done talking to proxibid.com and they were very helpful. They really have not had time to put the banned list in action yet. This info that I gave is not even out there to the public yet, just to the sellers. That being said I was told they will look into this today and they will likely pull this sale. The operator told me that even she was not happy with these listings. I told her that it does not take a trained eye to tell these are fakes. I spoke to the Proxibid Risk Management team. I really believe that they do not want these items on their site. I also explained that I have tried to reason with this company through emails and phone calls and I have been ignored. I also informed her that the next step that I take is to go to the Florida Auctioneer Licensing Board to try and have his license taken away.
Always accepting quality consignments