View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 12:03 PM
Jason Ursaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUrsaner View Post
Appreciate all the replies!

Haven't been able to focus on this for a little bit, but just added/updated a whole bunch of sets to the list. If anyone sees any sets where they can add info - don't be nervous to jump in. If anyone has sets you'd like to see added (for instance just added some of the early Upper Deck and Zenith) feel free to say that as well. Next step is hoping to add a bunch of misc. oddball sets

Kept the 1993 Finest Refractor at /241 for now, but have noticed the issue with that one as a non-numbered set for a long time. I'll revisit it later
Added another round of sets to the list.

A bunch of Topps oddball stuff including all the Topps Gallery of Champions sets & related Bronze/Pewter Dealer Premiums. Fascinating to see how these were listed/merged in the old SCD since it was its own 12-card set, a pewter premium related to purchases of Topps Tiffany (?) cases, and a Bronze premium related to sales of Topps Traded (?) cases. I know there a bunch of former dealers on here... would be interested to hear if anyone still collects these? Or even just the sales tiers needed to qualify for the premiums in order to estimate production numbers?

I also added some of the early Stadium Club years and a bookmark for each of the artists in the Topps 2020 Project, which I'm sure there are some people paying attention.

Added various "chase cards" from the 90s like Upper Deck Heroes and some misc. manufacturers like Action Packed

Hope everyone had a great MDW. Any input on production numbers or just any thoughts on how to improve the list and/or make it more useful are appreciated