View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 05:38 PM

Pretty good notes and stories here. Many of you have already seen these but I'll throw in some scans to match names to faces. The "partial missing black" run has been mentioned as a "precursor" or perhaps more accurately, a "postscript" to the NNOF error run.

A partial missing black Frank Thomas:

A properly authenticated BGS "partial missing black" owned by Joe:

3 known cards affected by the partial missing black error run (I believe the Magrane could possibly be a 4th):

Notice that the Tapani has a very faint, vertical/slightly diagonal blue line running up the card that passes through the middle of his face. Check out an actual blackless Tapani with the exact same blue line which tells you the printing plates are directly related:

A run of different Marcus Lawton errors pulled from the same case by Joe (RookieWax). L to R, a blackless Lawton from NNOF run, a partially missing black from the related error run, and a partial missing black variation:

A slight correction to the post about green sheet errors only containing border breaks. Here are two (of 4 known) partial blackless Chris Speier that I own:

Other partial blackless from green sheet:

A normal Leibrandt (left) and a Leibrandt with border breaks (right):

Last edited by West; 01-19-2018 at 05:44 PM.