View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 09:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Young View Post
Personally, I think the question is "why should heritage allow Travis and Mark to bid" rather than why not. All you do is criticize and try and hurt their business(which doesnt work). You know what their process is(nothing to deceive people) yet you bring up and post pre-auction items over and over again. It is a free country(good or you)but they can also chose who they sell to. I would ban you and not give you the time of day either. I really do not see why they need to give any explanation based on your actions here. AT ALL.

That's fine but that is not the reason they are giving for the banning. they specifically said it was not regarding authentication. They won't tell us the real reason but they tell Leon. nice. Leon, can we cut the baloney and give the reason mark was banned already? He said he didnt know and he called them up and they wouldnt tell him.

the dumb thing is that banning only fanned the fire.

Don't call them pre-auction item as many of those auction items with the jsa auction loa designation were OPEN for internet bidding and had bids on them, and jsa hadnt looked at the items, but they had a jsa auction loa description to the item.

You fell for their line and couldn't get it right either, that is exactly why we continue to bring this up. so the truth can get out about these items. there were bids on these items with the premature auction loa tags.

why does the sports dept. do this? I don;t know. the fine art dept. has it too, a disclaimer that items may not be properly vetted, but i bet you any amount of money that if a picasso or renoir came in, it wouldnt go up unless they were sure it was legit. All it would take is a couple of ridiculous art pieces for the art dept. to look like fools too.

Those Ali signed photos are STILL up and heritage knows they are no good.

Last edited by travrosty; 08-20-2013 at 10:27 PM.