View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 09:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Atkatz View Post
Travis, you might as well be talkin' to the wall. Ya just gotta accept it--only Morales and Drew are bad for "the hobby." (Even though, by Chris' own declaration, no one who buys any of their stuff is a "real collector.")
PSA's and JSA's sh#t don't stink--as evidenced by the fact that "real collectors" pay upwards of $300k for it.
Start puttin' your energy where it will do the most good: pointing out that Morales certs forgeries, and Coach's Corner sells 'em.

david,

exactly,

one babe ruth ball goes for 300,000 dollars, no big deal to them.

the matty signed 'won in the ninth' bookplates, which go for 10 grand apiece and there are 400 of them of which dozens have been certed by abc, and xyz, and all the rest WOULD be certed by them if they were sent in, that 4,000,000 dollars worth of matty sigs that they think is okay but ron k thinks is fake. I am sure the cy young expert can tell us his opinion.

but why quibble over 4 mil of matty sigs and a couple mil of babe ruth balls when we have mickey mantles that sell for as low as 1 dollar to worry about.

my next post i will show something i have never shown before, i am going to post it here AND make a new thread about it, because some people need convincing.

Last edited by travrosty; 02-11-2012 at 09:03 AM.