View Single Post
Old 02-21-2023, 06:22 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter08 View Post
Is it possible that some rap artists are expressing their American experience? Some people do not get to grow up in middle and upper class households and those that do should probably not judge how those that don’t express themselves. It’s not shocking that there is more crime in poorer areas than more affluent ones.
right, does your head hurt from all that spinning. Many of these rappers have income in the top 10%. Many of these battle rappers were killed in very affluent areas. You have some narrative which makes no sense to what I was discussing. If you are defending the battle rappers that are promoting killing other rappers and are indeed being killed as the 'american experience' not sure what that means. Again not everyone is part of everything. When you have a jury trial, you wont be judged just by people your age and who look like you and make the same money. Its very insensitive of you to think that if you arent exactly like certain poeple in background you are unable to make opinions. Humans are humans and there is life experience. I think killing people due to what is sad in a rap is bad, i dont need to be from the the exact same background to make that opinion.

You need to be more tolerant of opinions. People from all backgrounds have a right to make opinions. Maybe if you open up your mind and heart to tolerance you can have a more open mind. No one should help make decisions about to to fix problems in the poorest areas unless they come from there ? I dont care where you are from, murder is never right.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 02-21-2023 at 06:33 PM.