View Single Post
Old 05-19-2021, 08:16 PM
P@trick R.omolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
Hey guys,

American Lithographic printed 35 subjects in the 350/460 Series simultaneously with the red HINDU
and SWEET CAPORAL 350-460 Factory #42 backs.

On a separate sheet American Litho printed 12 subjects from the 460-only Series with the red HINDU
and SWEET CAPORAL 350-460 Factory #42 backs.

350/460 Series Checklist.…...35 subjects

Ames (hands over head) ..……………..*
Baker
Bender (no trees)
M. Brown (Chicago)
Chance (portrait-yellow}
Chase (portrait-blue)
Chase (dark cap)
Cobb (portrait-red)
Davis (A's)
Donlin (bat)
Doolan (bat)
Dougherty (arm in air)
Downey (bat)
Larry Doyle (bat)
Elberfeld (Washington-fielding)
Evers (Chicago-yellow sky)
Griffith (bat)
Johnson (pitching)
Joss (pitching)
Kleinow (Boston)

Konetchy (glove low)
Magee (bat)
Mathewson (dark cap) ....……………….*
McIntyre (Brooklyn & Chicago)
Murphy (batting)
O'Leary (hands on knees)
Reulbach (no glove) ......………………..*
Rucker (throwing)
Seymour (throwing)
Snodgrass (catching)
Stahl (glove)
Street (fielding)
Sweeney (fielding)
Willis (throwing)
CYoung (glove)

Note..... * These subjects have yet to be confirmed with the red HINDU back.

In recent years, Dougherty, Joss, and Murphy have been discovered with Red HINDU backs; therefore,
I fully expect Ames, Matty, and Reulbach will eventually be confirmed.

If anyone on this forum is willing to make a bet on this ? I will give them 2 to 1 odds that these 3 guys
will be discovered.

TED Z

T206 Reference
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
Hey Guys,

Circa 2010 on Net54, I presented my theory regarding the "split-personality" of the T206 350/460 Series cards in their latter print runs (Winter 1910 to
Spring 1911). Group A comprising of 35 subjects. Group B comprising of 28 subjects. And, this theory has withstood the test of time.

In 2010......Ames, Dougherty, Mathewson, Murphy and Reulbach had NOT yet been confirmed with the red HINDU back. Back then, I predicted that these
5 guys would eventually be discovered with red HINDU backs. Subsequently, Dougherty and Murphy were discovered. The other 3 remain to be seen.

Here is a record of one of my predictions....that of Danny Murphy (batting) will be discovered with a red HINDU back......

Dated 4-19-2020

Look guys.....I try to inform, educate, or simply encourage thought regarding the complexities of the T206 set. I really appreciate all your
positive responses, phone calls, emails, etc. since 2005. But, there are one (or 2) on this forum that get their kicks playing the "negative"
game. And, I have tried (more or less) to play the tolerance game in dealing with their comments.

TED Z

T206 Reference
It's funny how many times you use the negative game comment Ted. It's not a negative game I just find it a little offensive when you state your opinion
as fact. I'm not saying the three subjects you pointed out weren't printed with a Red Hindu but anyone who follows the t206 set closely knows there
are many inconsistences in the set and you can't assume anything.

Your Murphy prediction date should be 4-19-2010.