View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 02:26 AM
Clayton

And honestly, does anybody give a rat's you know what if life exists on other planets or galaxies? Sure, it would be neat to know, but do we need to spend billions of dollars to find out when we could spend the money on better things? Clayton, yes our country is in a mess. So is the world. Let's fix the problems in our own world before we go searching for life in other worlds. (quote)

Well, I do (give a rats you know what) if life exists on other planets or galaxies- but that's just me. I guess I look at space exploration as science, and I'd much rather fund science than fund fake wars.

Just about everybody is pissed about what's going on Clayton. Is it really possible we will default on August 2? Normally I would say they will never let it happen, but with this gang of idiots running the asylum, who knows? (Quote)

I don't know Barry- I think we defaulted already- we are defaulting every day. There is no way in hell we could ever pay back the trillions we owe- do you see it? It is sickening that we've allowed things to get to this point. If any of us did this lousy of a job where we work (or worked) we'd have been fired a long time ago.

Last edited by teetwoohsix; 07-25-2011 at 02:56 AM. Reason: spelling