View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 09:33 PM
Jeff P0tter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeKam View Post
I personally have not had much problem in terms of the pricing, as I never said that. What irritates me is the process the GSP goes through. First of all, I can't combine shipping from a seller (which does allude to cost). Next, I am paying for a pretty expensive shipping service that 1) does not provide reliable tracking 2) feels the need to open up all my packages and 3) several times repackage them poorly, or in this case, damage it.
Thanks for clarifying, I think I just assumed you thought the price was too high as everyone seems to complain about that, but you are right :-)

To some degree, I can understand that they do need to know what is in the package since they are responsible for importing it. However, I think it is terrible that they repackage it poorly. The one item I had an issue with was a framed photo, and when it arrived in Canada, it was just thrown in a box loose, all of the packaging I placed inside to protect had been removed (to lighten the package I suppose). I am still on the fence about continuing to use the program, and really appreciate the insight.

Last edited by ATP; 11-06-2014 at 09:34 PM.