View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 09:25 AM
Jay Shelton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Two things. As for the MS scammers last time they called we had a great conversation. The guy on the other line ended up calling me a Fu&*(* Bitch and hung up. It was great. I actually LOL.....

What's more funny is the ATT lady that gave me a bunch of lies the day before actually called me back yesterday and asked for information for their installation. I said, what installation? She said Uverse TV. I said I didn't order that, started chastising her big time and she said thanks and hung up. I couldn't believe ATT tried to slam me like that.
Leon:
This is one big reason we recently changed from AT&T to Time Warner Cable for our internet provider. We still have our regular phone via AT&T (yes, we're old school). I got tired of every time we had phone (re: AT&T) problems, we'd lose our internet for 2-3 days. Also was in the same boat as you when AT&T jumped our rate per month $10 without letting us know, and when I called them on it, our "promotional rate time had expired." We did this song and dance for two years, and finally, I said enough and went with TWC. Best choice we've made. Now when the phone lines drop here in Allen, we still have internet. ;-)