View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 07:46 AM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
One thread every two weeks isn't hurting anything.
It's not just one thread every two weeks, more like two or three topics a week.

Compare the topic Why I Make Custom Cards here to his blog post Why I Make Custom Cards. Look at any of his topics here, and look at his blog. It's the exact same thing. All he does is spam his blog. It's not enough to have his blog linked in his signature, or to tell people "hey, I have a blog, would you guys check it out please?" Every time he writes a new blog, there's a new topic. And these really have nothing to do with sports talk.

This is a habit with him. You have to be logged in to see the topics on the other boards, but they're identical to the ones found here.

He does the same thing on Sports Card Forum.

And, he does the same thing on Blowout Cards.

And, he does the same thing on Freedom Cardboard.

And. he does the same thing on Collectors Universe.

And, he does the same thing on Beckett.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
+1 Post more often if you want this section of the forum could use all the help it can get. Plus I like reading your great stories.
Couldn't you just bookmark his blog? Do we really need to have a new topic every time he has a thought? Or, couldn't he have one running topic with all his blog posts? The board doesn't need to be flooded.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.

Last edited by the 'stache; 04-13-2016 at 07:50 AM.