View Single Post
Old 12-04-2021, 08:25 AM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
Good for him!

My son was also 8 when he decided to play himself. We had asked years prior and he had no interest but when he had no friends to hang around with, because they were all playing hockey, he decided to give it a go.

He is now 20 and hasn't played for a couple/few years and really misses it but the memories will definitely last a life time.

Nice card, btw.
I grew up in Montana and all my friends played hockey. One had their birthday party on the ice rink. I hated it. That's when I decided that baseball was pretty much the best sport ever to play, and hockey was good to watch.

I took my boy to open skate last weekend to practice, and there were a a few young couples on the ice. I thought if nothing else I'm giving him an opportunity to take a girl on a cool date that other boys might be unable to copy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo