Thread: Hijack me
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 10:49 PM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
I happen to think it is genetic and runs in families. When I was 6 in 1954 and had Scarlet Fever, I dreamed about JFK motorcar ride, and I was screaming for my Mommy when bullets rang out.
I actually had a related experience, but it was many years after the JFK assassination. It was around 2015 or so.

I was fast asleep and so were my collies, on the floor at the side and foot of my bed. In my dream, I was in Dallas, on the roof of a building, watching JFK's motorcade passing below me, slowing to make that sharp turn. To my right I saw the open window in the book depository. In a panic I tried to yell out but couldn't. I heard the crack of the first shot, but nothing happened. Then the second shot and I could see people in Kennedy's car reacting. And then helplessly, I watched the third shot take its effect and all hell broke loose. As I was watching all this unfold, suddenly there was a FOURTH shot!

It was loud, startling me awake. My dogs were suddenly awake too, ears perked straight up. There was almost an echo, with the sound still fresh in my ears.

And then I realized...... In my sleep, it was ME who had fired that fourth shot.