View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 07:04 AM

Default Brooks Robinson PSA Registry Master Set - 1960

Good Morning and Happy Sunday. This week's edition of the PSA Master Set for Brooks Robinson takes us to 1960. There are four Brooks items found in the 1960 Master. First, you have the 1960 Leaf Black and White Card. This card and the set are amazing. I have this set and the first series are plentiful while the second series can be tough to find. I find this card to be readily available in a very nice condition (I think I have several PSA 7 and 8s). I am showing you a PSA 8 condition. There are 1 at the PSA 8.5 grade and 7 at the PSA 9. I am constantly looking for a PSA 9. The next card is the 1960 Topps graded card of Brooks at PSA 9, which is the highest grade for this vintage of Brooks (there are 23 others graded at PSA 9 with no 10s). This card is pretty expensive. The 1960 set is full of color and the orientation of the card is really cool. The 1960 also has a Venezuelan version of Brooks for the first time. The one I have is 1 of 6 graded at the PSA 3 level and another one exists graded at PSA 4. The Vene's are pretty expensive and hard to find above the Poor Condition. The Venezuela cards do not typically grade high given the poor paper stock. Finally, the PSA 8 Topps Orioles Team Card. There are over 100 of the PSA 8s and another 6 PSA 9s. This card is plentiful. Not my favorite Orioles card from the 1960s. Next week, I will show you the 1961 items and the numbers will begin to climb, as promised.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1960 BR.jpg (20.3 KB, 156 views)