View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 12:51 PM
Jim
Ja.mes Merm.igis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Cole View Post
Yeah, it's all JoePa's fault. Even though I suspect that neither you nor I know even half of what transpired or how, good, bad or indifferent, you are in a better position than anyone else to determine that. It must be wonderful to know so much more than the entire Pennsylvania criminal justice system combined. I wonder why none have them have asked you what they should do.

So let me ask you this: If a serial rapist saves a bunch of kids from a burning building, is he a bad guy or a hero? Rather clearly unlike you, my answer would be both. The good deed doesn't cancel out the bad, nor does the bad negate the good. That's the same way I think about JoePa and his legacy. And, as I mentioned before, I think you have absolutely no class to mention the bad without ever considering the good, particularly at a time like this. Have a good day.
Im basing my information only on facts. Joe admitted that he should have done more but he chose the football program and the university over the safety of 10 yr old boys. He was a great football coach and thats it, but I dont want to hear about any of this integrity stuff!!