View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 05:31 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default T206 REFERENCE...How do you collect T206's: Graded or Ungraded ?...show us your cards

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * T206 Reference, Theory's, Surveys, etc. * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A full pack of cigarettes....any one on this forum interested in smoking a 108 year old American Beauty

My AMERICAN BEAUTY 460 run is 95% complete with 70 of the 74 subjects. I do have an aversion to GRADED cards. However, I have to admit that 27%
of the cards in my AB 460 sub-set are GRADED. That is by far the highest percentage of cards GRADED in any one of my T206 sets.

Hey guys, I acquire these AB 460's any way I can find them. Certain ones in this run are very-very difficult. I definitely say AB 460 cards are very under-rated.**

. .

Hey Guys,
Check-out the Grade on my Chance card.....how can PSA determine that an AMERICAN BEAUTY card is "trimmed" ?
And, especially the AB 460 cards which are usually narrower than the AB 350 cards.
I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on this question ? ?

** Note....the Exclusive 12 subjects are not as tough to find with the AB 460 backs as are the other 62 subjects in this group.

TED Z

Last edited by tedzan; 07-29-2019 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Corrected typo.