View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 07:49 AM
Steve M

In honorable consideration of those who have and will take the time to comment and provide legitimate information, I will address this one time only. I have zero interest in convincing anyone of anything, or of taking time to placate your or anyone else's paranoia. My name and phone number are on record with the administrators who run this website. I recommend you take your concerns to them.

I registered with this website yesterday and I made my first post the very same day. I did this because I am in a bad position and need accurate information on a subject I know virtually nothing about, because I know enough not to just walk into a card shop in Charlotte and expect to get anything positive from the experience, and because my actions will potentially have a financial impact on people that trust me. After the business of this one post is concluded, it is almost a certainty that I will never post or be active again in these forums - because I have zero personal interest in this subject matter.

To those who have or will comment and provide information, I am terribly grateful. To the small-minded simpletons who fear my post, I again suggest taking your concerns to the administration because I will not respond or address any other such comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kateighty View Post
I'm going to say what everyone else is thinking - something is up with this post. User just registered this month and is already asking for senior advice.

There's something happening here...what it is ain't exactly clear.