View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 04:59 AM

Default Follow-up ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve M View Post
I would like to thank everyone for the informational posts and for all the private messages providing detailed info., resources, and offers of direct assistance. The response has been overwhelming and I am truly grateful. For all the item-specific information available on the internet, nowhere could I find a generalized how-to manual on this subject. For that reason, this site has been a godsend.

I believe I now have all the information I need to get the one card sold, and the information, resources, and references I need to construct an appropriate plan to process and sell the entire collection - should that come to pass.

It is quite a thing to see the generosity of spirit that produces the willingness to provide information and help to a person in my circumstances. I would very much like to buy everyone involved a cup of coffee and a danish, but of course - that's not how the world works. The only area I can offer expertise in is commercial real estate in the region of western North Carolina and upstate South Carolina. Should anyone need help on that subject, they would be welcome to send me a private message or email.

Should the sale of the overall collection become a reality, I will do a follow-up posting on this forum to let everyone know the details and the agency through which it will be occurring. In consideration of the large size of the collection and of the 14 or so extremely notable rookie cards I know of as being representative of the collection, I imagine the sale would be a big and interesting event to follow.

Thanks again.

Steve M.
..Hello Steve ; , could you let us all on here know how things are progressing with the old baseball card situation ? Thanks.....P.S. We spend our summers in Sapphire and Rosman and of course Pickens...