View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 09:42 PM

Default wonks

Jake and Chris nailed it exactly.....if Wonks wanted this card, he would have got it,.....its a matter how "comfy" he feels...... seller imo was getting a tad greedy in all due respect, of course seller wants to maximize the cards value....but getting , imo , "insane" prices on a "non" scrap.....the ball was all in John's court(and usually is) .......john came to his senses and decided not to buy for possibly 3 or 4 x the "actual" market perception........the probability of more surfacing is slim imo....this examplemight be a lone anomaly.....if that is the case than holds the value lower....much lower imho....exactly as the other collectors stated...

if this card was "hand cut" like authentic scrap, id say you d have something really insane....

i hate to be the negative nelly, but the blue variant doesnt excite me....it just "lacks" the x factor

my humble opinion....i'm a little fish and can not afford cards like this(maybe one day).....so im not trying to skew opinion either way....i have not held the card, so its really not fair to give it a fair shake...

one thing i am truly certain....t206 mystique will never die...

the set continues to intrigue us and amaze us....100 +_ years later....gotta love the sxxt

i beleive t206 rarities are the future of collecting this set for the truly advanced collector...(i'm just nuts maybe)(lol)

peace

johnny