View Single Post
Old 03-18-2022, 11:00 AM

Default PSA Grade N6 – Should I Try Again?

Greetings. First, I am far from a card expert. I inherited a collection and am looking to sell it and do the best I can financially. I have learned enough to know that some of the cards are worth the time and expense to get graded. I recently sent in my first group of cards to be graded to PSA. They all were graded fine but one of them (1981 Topps Joe Montana rookie) came back with a…

N6: MINIMUM SIZE REQUIREMENT

I can guarantee that the card was never trimmed as the set it was part of was purchased in 1981 and has never left the house where it was stored since. In my research, I see where sometimes cards are cut smaller than they should be by the factory. I’m assuming this is the case here.

My question is, is it worth my time to send this card back to PSA to be re-graded? Send it to another grading service? Or just sell it raw as is? I would like to send it back to PSA if there’s a decent chance it’ll get graded this time but I don’t know how that works?? I have not received the card back yet so cannot measure it to see what the exact measurements are. Otherwise the card was in very nice condition. I’ll have $29 into PSA already for the insured shipping to return it to me.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you!!