Thread: T210 Prices
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 08:47 AM
Scott Mt. Joy

I think its really a matter of supply, most T206 are readily available in condition 1-6 so its easy for a collector to do a set at a certain condition whereas T210 are plain tough just to find an example. I dont put much of a premium on T210 condition, I am just as happy to get a good looking 30 as I am with a good looking 60 and my bidding reflects that. I have been chasing a number of T210-3's for a few years in any grade and no way would I attempt to collect the set in a set grade, ouch.

I was just looking at the pop reports of T210-3 and for a set that has 95 cards, PSA has graded only 138, cant figure out how to pull up the same info for SGC but I would bet it is less than 5-6 per player. Compare that with say a T206 common of Bill Abstein looking at the pop of his unknown, Piedmont and SC backs he has a PSA pop of 268 cards, more graded than the whole series of T210. To me that makes it easy to see why the low grade T210 sell for a whole lot more because they are so much harder to find.