View Single Post
Old 12-09-2022, 07:02 PM
Fred

I was totally oblivious to all the crud going on and all the "drama" in the social media platforms. I took about an hour to watch a few videos and see just how animated some of the video commentators can be.

It's almost impossible to figure out where the lies end and the truth begins. One thing is for certain, there's a lot of finger pointing and insults tossed across the platforms.

One thing about the PPP loans is that there could be some truth (more or less, who knows) to the accusations tossed out by SCRadio but for certain, the optics look bad for the SCInvestment guy.

There are so many better things that I can/will do with my time rather than watch the salvos going back and forth.

My main thought is that I can't believe how stupid this is getting and hope all the garbage going on in the hobby doesn't destroy it.

What is going to be really sad/bad is when the knuckleheads start getting physically violent over this and things escalate to the point where someone gets injured or worse.