View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 08:34 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58pinson View Post
Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

Haven't mastered the knack of dragging a quote and replying guess I'll do it the old fashioned way:

ALR-bishop,
Good suggestion on dropping by the post war section. Will do.

clydepepper,
Agreed on the '59 Pinson. Funny thing on the '57 set is the older I get the more I'm drawn to the old ballparks in the background. My first vintage pickup (back in 1989) was a '57 Frank Robby - nice card, paid $350 for it. Then a long time employer went bankrupt and it was sell, sell, sell. Have seen the same card now at over $1k, asking price. Looking to make the '53 Bowman color Carl Erskine one of my first pick ups. Maybe at the National if I can get there.
Welcome friend!!
You will get the hang of this forum software. It's pretty easy to use after a decade or so...
When you are looking at someone's response (post) and you want to respond to that one while quoting what they said, you hit the little tab that says "Quote" at the bottom of that particular post. Then it copies that as a quote into your post. You will see it copied there when you do it. You then put whatever you want to say, hit the submit reply button, and viola....just like I did by quoting you here.

Our Post War, Autograph and Memorabilia sections have some very good discussions in them. And even our BST (Buy Sell Trade) areas can be entertaining though they shouldn't be.

Last edited by Leon; 07-07-2016 at 10:37 PM.