Thread: Adam Moraine
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 06:22 PM
Administrator

Default Adam Moraine

Posted By: Bryan

Looks like he has moved on.

http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=11&threadid=418615&STARTPAGE=4

I am now registered with this forum after my Net54 buddies had a conflict with my personal opinions. These opinions included graded cards, and lack luster autograph guests at The east coast National show. I am the REAL Adam J. Moraine. Though, I am VERY opinionated, I am a good person. PLEASE leave out the personal attacks brought on by Millionaires' card collecting forum, Net54. Where they are in "INVESTOR DENIAL". They claim are are "just collectors", and NOT "investors" yet if you log onto lewisbaseballcards.com(A Florida millionaire attorney) you will see an 1887 Old Judge Cap Anson. SGC 80. I simply stated this card was an investment, other claimed it was not. Based upon MY OPINIONS my access to Net54 forum was blocked. I also stated that in the long term, from an auction standpoint, that PSA 1,2, or 3's would not generate that much money, as opposed to a higher graded card. Once again, My OPINIONS were devalued. Then I get put down becuase I did not know who George Scott and Paul Blair were. I was born in 1980, and basically had been told that I did not have baseball knowledge, because I have not heard of a couple, no name, run of the mill common players, whose cards you can purchase for a nickle or less. All that I am asking is for the chance, for the members of this forum to get to know the REAL me. Instead of what you heard from certain individuals, who ASSUME they know the "real me", despite the fact, NO members of the Net54 forum has met myself in person. Although, I contribute to a ROTH IRA, I have NEVER lost big money in the stock market. In fact, thus far, I am up $200.00 from this time last year.

Best regards,

Adam J. Moraine

moneyman11380@mchsi.com

p.s. I am sure you will see this post on the "Millionaires Card Collecting Forum"