View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 02:36 PM
Administrator

Default another one bites the dust- ebay

Posted By: DJ

"You also don't have issues with other things I do have issues with. It's America"

IMO, this means that whenever there is something great, people try to ruin it. It's the American way. People who don't want to work for a living will always try and find a way to scam their way by. Ebay is a great thing and it's unfortunate that dishonest people mesh with honest people. At least they are doing something is all I can say and I have had quite a number of issues with sellers/buyers...but in saying that, for the most part, people are good.

As far as the eBay thing, it's important and positive and let's not bog down Leon with suggestions on how to improve the system. If you see a fake card, report it to Leon...but as far as private bidder issues, inquiries about lost parcels, color changes etc., that should be reserved for other outlets.

You have to remember, eBay employs like 11,000 people and I'm sure a suggestion on a post-it about something on the desk of a supervisor higher up will only find the rubbage.

DJ