View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 12:39 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul S View Post
Hey, 1972 - that was The Stones Exile On Main Street tour. I saw them at The Forum in Inglewood, L.A. Stevie Wonder opened for them (his Talking Book record had just come out). Totally great concert! The last time I saw the Stones was 1989, the Steel Wheels tour. My nephew had just moved to NY and was staying with me, was listening to the radio and won two tickets for being ?#-caller contest. He took me with him because he couldn't decide between two other friends his own age. It was either at Shea or Yankee Stadium - I don't recall exactly. BTW, I'm in the Waiting On A Friend video, they filmed it at a bar I used to manage in the East Village.
Paul,
It was at Shea, I was also there. And Jagger remarked how the Mets did not have a good season .
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 06-28-2016 at 12:39 PM.