View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
There was no need to tell us about PSA's inaccurate list.....it's common knowledge.
Ah...I see you've FINALLY read what I wrote and realized that you had it completely backwards....and realized that what you were angry with me about made no sense, since we were on the same side!!!

To say that there is no need to talk about PSA's inaccurate list may be your curmudgeonly opinion, but there are others of us out there who might feel differently. I was hoping to stimulate enough conversation on this topic so that PSA would actually get off of their a$$es and FIX their inaccurate registry...that way more than just Levi would be interested in participating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
And YES, this comment of yours required a response......
" SIDE NOTE: Apparently Levi is the only guy on earth interested in making a go at it! "
Especially this excerpt......"the only guy on earth"......this is so over the top, are you serious ! ?
Well, let's see.
  1. We live on planet earth.
  2. PSA has only one T-206 Master Set registry
  3. The list of the all-time finest registered sets is here
  4. And Levi is the only person to have ever completed even 1/3rd of it

So the statement that "Levi appears to be the only person on earth making a go at the PSA master set registry" is 100% accurate. I don't care if you and 1,000 of your friends have complete raw master sets, we're talking about the PSA registry here, and I don't see their names....

I, for one, would appreciate it if PSA would take the time to read Scot Reader's research and fix the required items for the master set. I, for one, would then be more likely to try and complete it, as I'm sure others would. Owning a REAL master set in PSA graded cards would be worthless at the moment because it wouldn't fit into their required item parameters.

Last edited by JP; 04-05-2010 at 12:06 PM. Reason: fixed ordered list code