View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 02:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinsFan View Post
Your Boring Me to death...Go Get Your Job at PSA and Be An Expert...Still Your Opinion...Still only 1 LOA for your 2 pieces? I am sure you have at least 30 examples of his autograph at your disposal to compare? I know you know that he Had to sign every autograph the same style...Ya! Good Luck with that. IT IS REAL not much Else to Say to You...You Don't Have to Like it But That is Not Gonna Change a Thing...IT IS REAL!! The Providence of it is been verified as well as the paper and ink....
old paper and ink doesnt make it a real signature.

did you ask the question yet?

look at every jsa corbett you can ever find, have you found the rr's yet? no,

yes, it is my opinion. and i have 30, 40, 50 exemplars and more to compare.

People don't juse sign a totally different style for one autograph all of the sudden then go back to the normal style. it doesnt work that way.

You don't think I am an expert, why did you ask me six months ago what I thought it was worth? If I am clueless on Corbett? Of course you don't want to believe the person who gives the bad news. I still haven't seen the names of your mystery consultants? You know my name.

give me the names of the boxing experts that will say jsa anyday? give them to me. Not for resale value, but for accuracy of the opinion. Can you give me a few names?

now go to the autogrpah forum and ask the question.

Last edited by travrosty; 05-25-2012 at 02:42 AM.