View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 07:05 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I don't want to see a negative poll on the board. please. Anyone can use the ignore feature and I know a few people using it. You can ignore anyone but a moderator . There won't be a sticky about Coaches Corner. In general I don't do too many stickies as it's just not something I believe in doing. Then when there is something really important, and one is done, people will take more notice. Everyone should be able to speak their piece on the board per the board rules. If we are exposing legitimate fraud (was that a double antonym?) I can't believe there can be too much of it. I know from quite a bit of experience it all helps...even if some think it could be beating the proverbial dead horse. Carry on. And try to be nice.
Leon - I had a big smiley after the suggestion for a poll. I was just kidding.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow