View Single Post
Old 09-14-2021, 05:42 AM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbmd View Post
This thread is nearly 10 years old and I am the only captain it has ever had. Complaints about the update frequency have been few and far between. A gentle reminder via PM would work better than a post such as this.

I will update the thread shortly, but remove you, Wid, from the list. With the current amount of activity, quarterly updates seem to work fine for the overwhelming majority.
Hi, Frank. No disrespect meant. it was not a complaint - I had no idea about the schedule of frequency updates when I made the post. I think the community appreciates that you keep this up to date.
I'd appreciate being included on he next run, my number is now 81.
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236