View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 07:48 PM
Ja.son Hugh.es

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamgluck View Post
Those are not terribly difficult, but are tough to find in top condition. Unfortunately a number of those Cleveland banners have water damage, stains, etc. not sure if most were damaged prior to sale.

That Cincinnati banner is sort of the same, but different. Different fabric, etc but make great display pieces.

There were a few of those Indians style banners on eBay recently from Yankees and Dodgers that were in good shape. You do not see those very often at all. I believe I bid on all three, but did not end up with any of them. They did not go as high as I thought they should have given the rarity.

The very rare banner style pennants are the ones that are in the Killebrew items thread that look like a shield with a player photo in there. Very rare. Also some of the early championship banners that are seldom seen. Most advanced collectors need those for their collections creating heavy interest and bidding.

If you need that Cleveland banner you should be able to get it for less than $150. Good luck. Jason