View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 10:34 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
B.S. Germany, due to the fake global warming/climate crisis, green energy movement shuttered the majority of their Nuke plants. They had far more available power being spread across their country supplying people, without interruption, than what they do now so this B.S. about their grid being overwhelmed is just another fake B.S. story trying to get people, in the name of population control and the fake climate crisis, to stop living like they do.
The smart people, who can't afford their utility bills, among other things, will definitely rethink about having children or having as many children as their forefathers did. How people can't connect the dots and see that is beyond me?
Ever think about the real war going on in that area? I have real life friends in Moldova and they are and have had for a while now rolling blackouts because of it. The reduction of power is to not have to do that in Germany. But hey what does the real world problems have to do with fantasy land conspiracy theories?

For me that is the problem with your posts. Your links are extremely biased to promote an agenda that has absolutely nothing to do with what is happening the real world. It is like watching the History Channel and believing Ancient Aliens/Mountain Monsters are real documentaries.