View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 05:10 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicem View Post
5+ hour flight to Philadelphia, 1+ hour drive to AC when I went last time from Seattle. The travel time is really the only reason I'm not attending this year for the first time in a long time.
You forgot some stuff. I get 2 hours to get to LAX (versus half an hour to Burbank) plus another 2 hours to get into the airport, check in and clear security and reach my gate, plus 5-6 hours to get there at least (weather, you see; haven't made a summer trip to the East Coast on time in years...last AC show I flew to we were diverted to Buffalo for 8 hours to wait out a thunderstorm), plus an hour to get my bag and my car, plus 1-2 hours to drive to AC. Then a hour to tear apart my room looking for the bedbugs (ask Silverman about his Caesar's bedbug experience if you don't believe me). Yeah...hard pass. All that assumes that a fat 55 year old asthmatic slob like me isn't more or less grounded due to the virus.

Assuming this stupid-ass plague is in hand by then and I can even hop a plane, I'm probably gonna go see if there are any card shows in Kona.

If air travel is still a no-no, I guess I'll just have to make do with a week on the beaches in Malibu

Hang loose, brothers...

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 03-10-2020 at 05:25 PM.