View Single Post
Old 02-03-2024, 10:20 AM

all good points. since we arent talking huge money, if I found a nice SGC 8 i would certainly grab it and then try to sell this one.

there is no rush...It's mostly my OCD creeping. I have been shifting over into SGC slabs for the few things I want slabbed, and all my early Fisks except this one are done. silly and irrational perhaps, but real. I am not a registry chaser and I just don't like the way cards look in the red and white.

so this is really a two fold exercise. I want and SGC 8...but I also have never crossed over anything and thought this might be a good litmus test. if I decide to do it, I think I agree with an earlier comment...crack it and submit raw vs. asking for a cross over. seems less likely to draw and ego grade when someone sees it coming in another competitor's slab? There was another thread recently where folks had been cracking and re-submitting and getting wildly different results, which is frustrasting.

and jolly...I hear ya. Can almost guarantee that if I submit this raw it is coming back a 5...it's been that type of year...already

thanks for all the comments