View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 06:52 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
Thats how you respond. On my b/s/t threads when i list card is for sale i always list an asking price unlike you. I also post scans unlike you. I also dont go on b/s/t threads and argue that SMR is what a card should sell for unlike you and argue with LEON about why i am asking too much for a 1951 Bowman Mantle PSA 6 card that took like a day and a half to sell.

the ruth wasnt my thread and i asked the poster who Wanted to buy the card, what price range would he pay...i asked that first. Take a look. He didnt answer yet. So I asked him again. It was not a 'FS': For Sale listing by me as the card is in my personal collection but if someone wants to buy it, i could sell it potentially. If it was a For Sale listing by me i would have a price for sure. So that was your big perry mason moment?

In addition, i did show a past sale of a PSA 4 of the same card. I know you like to compare a PSA 8 OC with a past sale of PSA 8 and im unbelievable!

I guess you agreed with everything else i posted. Oh and yeah your response didnt come off as arrogant either, you are such a straight shooter.. You also claim you dont try to stir the pot, this thread is about 3000 hits versus total bases by the way. .
Actually your card was a 51 Mays....