View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 08:30 AM
Chris / prewarprints.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
The only thing I can offer is to offset the hole farther down. That way a label can be put at the top. Avery makes labels that are 1/2 X 1 3/4. I know I personally want to be able to label my cards.
Good feedback. It's possible I could get a couple different designs, including one to accommodate labels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T206Collector View Post
I love them. I bought the BCW Tobacco Insert sleeves for my T206s. Those look good, but these take it to another level. This simple insert would really drive up presentation value of the typical top holder. Well done... and where can I get 520 of them?
If I can get these right I'll be glad to find a way to get some to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdaddy View Post
How thick are the frames? I'd want them to be thick enough to not let the card dislodge from the frame while it is in a toploader.
That's the right question! It's also been the hardest and why this has taken so much longer than I expected. I've ordered several different types of stock and still haven't found the perfect one that is inert/acid-free, slides easily into the toploader, but also doesn't move around once in there. I've got one on the way that I think will be the answer. Fingers crossed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
I have a bunch of raw Goudeys that I would love to display the exact way that you have pictured in the original post.... no penny sleeve and no label. Just beautiful!
Thanks! I agree the Goudeys really pop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georj View Post
How is the card secured in the frame?
Ben's correct that they aren't secured by anything except the constraint on all sides by the frame, and the top and bottom by the toploader.

Please note my offer still stands to send anyone interested a couple of these to use and provide feedback after using them.