View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 01:24 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
Peyton Manning has a lot more going for him than Greinke. Greinke is probably a HOFer but the lowest tier. Since this isn't an investment opportunity that will ever bring much in return I would buy the card you like in whatever grade you like so long as you're happy with it. It's unlikely to leave your collection once you get it.
This was my thought about Peyton v Greinke. Manning was the star of multiple teams that went to the Super Bowl. He has national advertisements for more than one company. He is a household name.

But like I said before, we have super collectors on this site. I always think it's cool when they show off their collections. If you're into Greinke, go after it.
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo