View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 12:04 PM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

my 2 cents:
1) your cards were not downgraded because "SGC is a harder grader". nor would it be the case vice versa. grading is tougher today than even just a few years ago. I regularly cross/crack from PSA to SGC and they are downgraded most of the time.
2) grading is a crapshoot.
3) I am not sure I believe that crosses are downgraded due to grader biases. A lot of people think this, but I personally believe it is due to number 1 above- grading became a huge business recently, and it got tougher.

I also went with SGC , mainly because I want my cards displayed in the same holders. I now understand why PSA cards sell for a premium. its just easier to buy slabbed from your grader of choice - and PSA has a lot more cards.
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236