View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 06:28 PM
James M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yastrzemski Sports View Post
Hi James.
That was definitely George. They didn’t come last summer because the vfw wouldn’t let them set up in the hallway near the entrance any more - only in the inner room. They figured it wasn’t worth it and decided not to come last summer and maybe not again unless things change. As stated you can find George at those mall shows in middle eastern PA when shows happen again. Tell him I said hi if you reach him.
Adam, Thank you for the response, I will defintely say Hello at the next possible opportunity! I believe I might've also discussed this topic with you at your store this past summer. Went to so many places over the span of a couple of days, but I believe your store was where I purchased a 54 Bowman and a 61 Topps Mickey Mantle. You also graciously showed me a complete set of the 1953 Topps that you had and were telling me about a Hockey Stick you had signed by Wayne Gretzky. Perhaps my favorite interaction was when one of your cashiers could not understand why someone would pay a good amount for pieces of cardboard, and you responded something along the lines of "It's Mickey Mantle and that's all you need to know!"