View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 08:27 AM
Ma.tt Whi.te

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve D View Post
Regarding the previous posts about where they ship your cards once you pay for them..........

Based on a post I read here last month, I changed, with their chat system help, my default address (or so I thought), and had the cards I won sent to me. I got them with no problem.

Well, this month, I bid on, and won one card (a card that I never even knew existed, for one of my Top-4 favorite players). I just went and paid for it, and afterward, realized that the price paid was the basic bid. I guess this means my one $14 card is now going into my non-existent/never used vault "account".

So, take this as a warning.......

If you bid and win, and you want to actually get your winnings sent to you, you apparently need to specify that fact EVERY SINGLE MONTH, with EVERY SINGLE PAYMENT! Apparently, you cannot just change it once, and have that set as the default; it will always default back to the vault.

Personally, I feel that this it far too much of a hassle, to have to repeat it every single time you pay for something.

Steve
Change address in system…not a one time thing.

Click address to ship to you after winning auction. Defaults to vault but its literally the box below. There’s even a box below that to have it shipped to a completely different address…this is probably what was done last month since you couldn’t figure it out yourself and needed customer service involved.

It’s simple.

Last edited by notfast; 11-23-2021 at 08:27 AM.