View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 06:51 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinte1941 View Post
Are you and Lance disagreeing with my point or just the way it was delivered? I'd rather you argue the former than the latter.

Ignorant? Please explain to me how my response to him was ignorant. People throw that word around freely without understanding it's true meaning.

Yes, I have 10 posts on this board. If that is a barometer of my expertise, knowledge, and/or intelligence, then yes, I'm in some trouble.

Having said all of that, my apologies to 2700 if I offended him as that was not my intention.
Jake, I won't speak for Dave, but my issue was primarily with your delivery. It seemed rude and dismissive of Dan's honest questions.

That said, I do appreciate you coming back to the discussion and explaining your frustration rather than just dropping a bomb and moving on. Personally, I don't think your statement itself was wrong, but as I said, neither do I think that it really addressed what Dan was asking.

I won't belabor the point any further. I think your humility in returning to the conversation speaks more for your character than did your original response, and hopefully we can all move on to more productive conversations.