View Single Post
Old 07-28-2021, 12:32 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny630 View Post
Peter I think it’s coming from guys who are long time collectors that think these numbers are to good to be true and they think he’ll why not time some stuff. Most prob never thought in the 90’s stuff would be selling like this.

That’s just my theory...take some risk off the table.
This is my philosophy of late, I have switched to obscure issues and errors as I refuse to bury myself in losses when this returns to the norm. It has been a fight to not clear the drawers with all this new blood in the water when these new collectors are buying like this is 2007 real estate and completely bought into the "investment". I'll be back buying the good pieces in a few years that are soaking in the tears of these noobs.

...also Peter is amazing and needed on this forum for his knowledge and honesty. He'll also still be here in years unlike the rotating cast of characters, lol.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.