View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 10:37 PM

Default available

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikSyko View Post
Did not do that well with my 2020 goals.

2021 goals for now.

1. Pick up at least 1000 hockey autographs that are not in my collection.

2. Get a few of the 1964/65 Parkhurst (1994) set, need 8.

3. Get a few more Perez-Steele HOF Postcards (1980-2002), need 19 to finish off the set.

4. Finish off a few of the pack pulled autograph sets.

5. Pick up 500 baseball, football and basketball autographs that I do not have in my collection.

6. Get at least 100 more autos for each of the 80's O-Pee-Chee hockey sets.

7. Get at least 50 more autos for the 1953 Topps Archives set.

8. Get at least 100 more auto racing autos.

9. Get a buch of other sport autos.

10. Get as many Star Wars related autos I can get.

I have an extra Paille and Bergman signed. Need any signed action cards as I have plenty of them with some obscure players autographs. I also have a few extra signed Future Stars.
As your Crozier question I have all 3 of the action cards signed by him as well as the regular card. He signed them all in a type of white ink so they show up great. He also sent me a signed 8 by 10 as a Sabre at the same time. Died way to young. He and Roy Edwards were the reason I wanted to play goal as I also caught with my right hand.
In the Missing Link set I only need Godfrey and Al Rollins. I'm not sure anyone even has one of him. I have all the All-Stars and team team leader cards all signed.
In the Tall Boys I thought I had Godfrey but don't. It's the only one I need. Have all the Future Stars, All-Stars and Scoring leaders all signed as well as the 6 card autograph series. I even have the Hull and Keon box's signed but in the Missing Link just the Howe. Missed out on Richard and forget the 1966-67 with Orr. He wants to much.
In the 66-67 I only need Crozier but I don't think he could have signed as he passed in Jan. of 1996. Don't know who you could ask to find out. I got the Orr in the set signed when he still answered fan mail but pers. all requests.
Stopped collecting hockey autographs but think I'll get back into it and forget baseball for a while.
Let me know in the future if you can use the 2 cards and maybe we can work something out. With the problems with the post office right now I wouldn't want to send them thru the mail anyway.